- 2021: Falah v. Falah [Ohio 4348] $37,250 Dowry payment to Wife under Israeli Shari’a Court was credited to Husband as Spousal Support paid.
- 2017: Falah v. Falah [87 NE 3d 763] Dowry of $37,250 credited for spousal support.
- 2015: Sandhu v. Sandhu [2015 Ohio 90] Jewelry to wife was Indian Dowry.
- 2012: Ishaq v. Ameen [Ohio 4445] Failure to allege marital agreement in timely manner is bar to litigation of Sri Lanka Mahr.
- 2010: Hassan v. Holder [604 F.3d 915] Islamic marriages involve four steps: 1. Family meeting, 2. Engagement, 3. Contract, including Dowry, 4: Celebration and consummation.
- 2009: Bazlamit v. Bazlamit [2009 Ohio 4445] Decision re divorce and dowry in Jordan not appealable.
- 2008: Hamad v. Hamad [2008 Ohio 4111] Property Order Subject to Contempt
- 2008: Zawahiri v. Alwattar [2008 Ohio 3473] Dowry result of coersion not enforceable
- 2007: Mir v. Birjandi [Ohio 6266] The trial court did not abuse its discretion in crediting Husband for payment of $17,000 dowry in order to be allowed to leave Itran.
- 2007: Hamad v. Hamad [2007 Ohio 2239] 50% Dowry to W2 belongs to W1
- 1984: Gross v. Gross [11 Ohio St. 3d 99] Antenuptial prompting divorce against public policy
- 2006: Rihan v. Rihan [2006 Ohio 2671] Void marriage to H2 does not terminate alimony by H1
- 2005: Rihan v. Rihan [2005 Ohio 309] $300/Hour Atty Fee abuse of Discretion
- 1966: In re Estate of Soeder [7 Ohio App. 2d 271] Under Roman law dowry was thought to be necessary to be brought by the wife to the husband to mark the difference between a wife and a concubine.